1. Gordon

Paul knows these watches inside out. Great to deal with and a fantastic turn around time. Will not hesitate to recommend.

2. Garry Edwardson

Excellent professional service. Paul knows his electric watches and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him and will certainly use him for my next watch service.
    I was particularly impressed with his communication and speed of turnaround.

3. Tim Ward

I have had my Omega f300hz serviced and repaired by Paul. His website inspires confidence showing his extensive knowledge and experience of tuning fork movements. All aspects of his service are excellent, he communicates politely and promptly, offers really good advice, and work at realistic prices. I know a couple of people in the watch trade professionally and would happily recommend him.

4. George Hails

Paul took the watch on a Saturday and completed all work and posted on the Monday in time for delivery on Tuesday. The watch itself was transformed and looked like new. The service itself was incredibly well priced and it was clear Paul was the go to person for my vintage omega. Thanks again Paul!

5. Russ Grinter

Thank you Paul, for the extremely speedy and efficient repairs to my C 1977 Omega f 300 Hz Geneve Chronometer. It looks as good as new !
    Also for the excellent communication throughout.
    Highly recommended and a pleasure to do business with.

6. Steve Wilson

Thank you Paul. Fast efficient service on my Omega F300 cone. Clear appraisal and good communications. Its good to be humming again 🙂

7. Sean Kenny

Paul resurrected my Omega f300 which had sat for over 20 years, l was kept up to date with its
    progress and what parts needed renewing. The costs were fair and the work first class,this watch
    has a sentimental value to me which far exceeds its true value.Paul is one of the only people who
    can service these watches, long may he continue.

8. Barry Gledson

This is the second time I have used the service, so discussing it from the perspective of a repeat, satisfied customer. Paul was again able to service my Omega f300 Constellation Chronometer, and is the only person who I would trust with this watch. Thanks again Paul.

9. Stuart

Very pleased with the excellent service. This is the second time he has serviced my watch and can’t fault his work. Would definitely recommend.

10. Roko D

Paul sold me one of his electric watches and serviced a spare movement I acquired for it. His services are fast, professional and he responds to e-mails fast. Highly recommended!

11. Simon Meyer

Paul has been absolutely brilliant, servicing and repairing my 1970’s Omega f300 chrono.

I sent my watch in on a Monday morning, and had it back by Saturday.

Paul communicated very clearly, transparently and timely at every step of the process incl. work required and costs. A real joy and I believe good value.

I would highly recommend Paul without any hesitation for any work related to these electronic movements.

Thanks again Paul!

12. Nigel Willetts

I sent to Paul my two Titus Tuning Fork watches (1976) for his assessment of their condition and potential for a Service.

Paul supplied me with an accurate diagnosis of each watch, together with a comprehensive breakdown of associated costs for my approval prior to commencement of work.

Within a week I had the two watches returned to me, looking superb and running like a dream.

In my experience, Paul is the ‘go to’ expert for all aspects of this type of watch. A watch that I genuinely believe worthy of preservation!

Thanks Paul!

13. Mark Durbin

3 more omega f300 serviced and repaired – always fantastic work.always exceeds expectations.
    This is a life saving servioce for owners of these amazing timepieces – long may you continue.

14. Stu Lowe

Paul performed a service on my Omega electric watch recently. The hour hand had become out of sync with the minute hand – all fixed quickly, great communications throughout. I’ll definitely send the watch your way again in the future!

15. Paul M

Speedy and professional service, with excellent turnaround time and very reasonable rates.
    This is the second time I have used Paul for watch servicing/repair and would recommend him without hesitation.