Bifora was the brand name of the German company, J. Bidlingmaier. They established a factory in Schwabisch Gemund, not far from Stuttgart, in 1900 and purchased movements from Switzerland before manufacturing their own. They later specialized in electric clocks and watches. No longer in existence.
The watch below contains the only Bifora electric / electronic movement to reach production. The B10 and B11 are the ladies and mens watches respectively, but both contain the same electronic movement which runs at 36,000bph and is characterised by two coils on the balance and four permanent magnets.