1. Tony B

My Mum bought me an Omega f300 on my 18th birthday. That was 50 years ago – I’m now 68 and Mum is 99! The watch had not worked for many years until I was put in touch with Paul. What a great and really efficient personal service. Thoroughly recommended.

2. Tony Potter

What great service ! My Omega f300 gold had stopped 2 years ago and my Battery guy told me it was not the battery. I sent it to Paul and instantly had a report and very reasonable price on what was wrong. I OKed the work and the watch was ready the next day and I received it the day after. I am delighted with it as it is looking brand new and working well. Many thanks Paul and have a great holiday.

3. Rajan

I can highly recommend Paul. He fixed and serviced my father’s Omega Constellation f300, which previously hadn’t worked for 30 years.
    He is efficient, expert and very reasonable.

4. Jack Meredith

Sent my Omega F300 Seamaster to be repaired after buying from auction, and immediately had it sent to Paul for a service and repair. I received the watch back approximately two weeks after sending it off. Amazing communication throughout the repair process, very pleased with the final result.

5. Paul

Thank you Paul for a great service on my f300 Omega. It was reassuring to receive speedy and accurate information regarding the issue with the watch and for the parts and cost estimate. Very good communication and updates regarding progress. I would highly recommend.

6. Craig Thomas

Needed a service and new date wheel for my Omega F300, contacted Paul via email and received a prompt reply outlining estimated costs, posted watch on the Monday and by the Tuesday next day Paul had inspected the watch and replied with a breakdown of work needed, prices were very reasonable and I agreed to have work carried out.
    Tuesday of the following week the watch was back with me, fully serviced, new date wheel, fully cleaned and gaskets replaced and looking fantastic.
    Thanks Paul for the fast and efficient service, will certainly be using you again if
    I manage to pick up another hummer on my travels

7. Steve Moxey

Thank you to Paul for the excellent work he did repairing my F300 198.0020 including a replacement original crystal. The watch is working perfectly now.

Best wishes Steve

8. Tony Barker

Great service provided. Paul checked my Omega watch and provided an estimate of the repairs. Unfortunately due to the extensive damage the repair cost exceeded the value of the watch. I decided it did not make economic sense to proceed and asked Paul to return the watch in order that I can sell the watch for parts value. Paul being a gentleman only charged for the cost of return postage.

9. Stefan Fredriksson

Paul, what a great job, my late father watch, a Tissonic Electronic F300, looks like new, a lot of work, but it was definitivt worth it. Recommend this man for electronic makeover.

10. Mark Print

Another great service again from Paul. Had an Omega D-case f300 Constellation that needed a small service as it was running fast. Great communication from Paul with rough estimate of cost at outset, which was very reasonable.
    Fantastically quick turnaround with first class communication once he had received watch.
    Excellent work as always.
    This is the place to have your electric watches serviced , as long as they are on Paul’s list of course.

11. Van Green

Paul has a terrific skill-set when it comes to repairing/restoring both Landeron Electric and ESA-based tuning fork watches! He just recently finished another quartet of Landeron Electric watches for me, and I couldn’t be more pleased!

12. Mark C.

Thanks for servicing my watch and replacing the battery
    Great to have it humming again
    Watch arrived safely the next day as you said

13. Ian Mackintosh

Paul has maintained my late fathers Omega F300hz since 2014, he just carried another service, fitted a new battery, replaced the damaged calendar wheel and finally gave it an ultrasonic clean. Quick turn around and excellent communication throughout. I would highly recommend Paul for any work on your electric timepieces.

14. Andy Slate

Paul repaired and serviced my dad’s Omega f300 which he thought he would never see working again after it stopped working in the early 2000s. Thank you for doing such a excellent job. Fantastic, quick service and kept updated at every stage. The watch looks fantastic.

15. Russell Barrett

Sent my 1974 Omega Speedsonic Lobster off to Paul for a new battery, it had a full service, new day and date wheels fitted and now works fully, for the first time in many years I’m sure.
    The best part of this transaction was the communication, I have your watch, I’m looking at your watch, I’m returning your watch, did you receive your watch etc. Just keeps the customers knowing exactly what’s going on every step of the way.

16. Andrew

Fantastic service from Paul once again replacing battery, case polish and date wheel replacement in a matter of days. Great service as ever. Thank you again

17. Thuc

I had an Omega Constellation f300 which had not been working for years. Sent it to Paul to look at and within a day I got an estimate for the work needed to get the watch running again. The estimate was very fair as I know prices for components can be very expensive for these watches. After about a week, Paul had completed the repairs and service of the watch, and the watch was back with me running and looking great. Will definitely be using Paul’s services again in the near future.

18. Nick Perkins

Paul has done a wonderful job on my Omega F300. It’s now running smoothly and has an upgraded date disc. Faultless service, and kept informed every step of the way. Thanks Paul

19. Mark Durbin

Omega constellation f300 serviced/cleaned and returned looking so good – all in less than a week! Quality work and service at a very fair price – you could not ask for more.thank you Paul.

20. Brian Edgar

Just received my 2 watches Omega Constellation f300 and Tissot Electronic p516 back from Paul he has done a superb job yet again,very professional and informative and the cost is very reasonable, highly recommended.
    Many thanks Brian Edgar

21. Frank Wilson

Just received my Omega f300 Constellation back today. Less than a week after sending it to Paul. It would be an understatement to say how delighted I am. The watch was a much loved 21st birthday present in 1976. It stopped working many years ago quite soon after being returned to Omega for service so I just gave up and decided it had reached the end of its life. I stumbled across Paul whilst searching online after a relative who collects watches said I should get it restored. What a find. My watch is now restored and looks pristine with its new crystal and I can enjoy wearing it again. Thanks again.

22. Philip Ryan

Many thanks Paul, for servicing and repairing my vintage Omega f300 Cone watch. I was expecting some months delay given both Brexit and Covid, and the fact that I am sending the watch from Australia, but you worked over Christmas and the New Year to have it humming again and back in my possession. Greatly appreciate your promptness and quality of service, as well as your most reasonable pricing.

23. Peter Tighe

Just wanted to say a huge thank you for the work that Paul has carried out on my Omega f300 Hz watch.
    To say that I am delighted, is an understatement. Paul has carried out full strip down – replaced worn parts and given it a full service together with crystal polishing. This was all achieved very quickly and full emailed information along the way. This is a truly professional service from start to finish and I would highly recommend Paul.

24. Arthur Clark

Thank you Paul for another great service. This is the second time i have used Paul, outstanding service would highly recommend. My Omega F300 – 1250, looks and running great.

25. Tom Steel

After a recommendation from my local jeweller/watch repair I sent my lovely f300 to Paul. Just got it back today carefully wrapped up and it’s now humming along just fine. Really quick service. Clear instructions sent along with initial estimate which I thought was very reasonable given the parts and work involved. Wouldn’t hesitate to use him again.

26. Rob B

I highly recommend Paul’s services should you need them. He is quick, efficient, reliable, and is great at communication. Should I need to repair my watch again, I shall not hesitate to contact him. 10/10.

27. Kevin Cook

Well what can I say – Paul is brilliant!
    During a lockdown clear out I came across my Omega f300 which hadn’t seen the light of day for over 40 years. I had been told it was obsolete and not repairable back in the 1970’s by Omega, however, I found Paul’s website during 2020 and as it was so comprehensive and informative I decided to send my watch to him. His prompt appraisal, estimate and turn round time were exceptional and I was very happy to instruct him to proceed.
    Within a week Paul confirmed the watch was repaired and was being returned by tracked mail. Upon receipt I was amazed at how good the watch looked and over the last 8 weeks of use I can confirm it is an incredibly accurate timepiece.
    My watch is of great sentimental value and I never thought I would be able to wear it again, Paul changed all that and I have no hesitation in recommending him. I would like to express my sincere thanks and emphasise that all the positive feedback he receives is justly deserved!

28. Arthur Lawrence

I’m very happy that I found Paul’s website. After explaining the issues with my vintage Omega F300, he was able to fix and service it. All at a reasonable cost with everything explained up front.
    Paul did a great job and my watch was returned well packed and working again. Great service!
    Arthur

29. Ron

Very quick and effective Service ! Clear indication of likely Costs and my watch returned very carefully wrapped. No qualms in providing a good recommendation.
    Thanks for your professional approach Paul and quality Service.

30. Paul Oliver

I thought I would never see my omega cone watch work again until I found this web site. My watch is now running and keeping perfect time. Paul you are most definitely The Man.

31. Nigel Hutchings

I agree with everything that Oliver has just written! I bought the watch from a dealer in 2002 and it has been keeping good time till recently when it went berserk! Paul has replaced several parts and put a new metal date wheel in. Several teeth missing from old plastic wheel. Watch now looks like new.
    Bracelet sonically cleaned as well. Turnaround time in less than a week!!

32. Arthur Newton

Many thanks for the fixing my Omega f300, which is now keeping excellent time. The communication was good and the watch was repaired and returned without any problems.

Best wishes

Arthur

33. Jorge Gaviria

I’m very happy with my new omega f300.
    Excellent communication, service and repair.
    It was a wonderful job.
    Highly recommended.

Many thanks Paul

34. Oliver

Just fantastic service, repair and cleaning of my late father’s Omega Electronic f300 Hz.
    The watch was in storage for over 22 years, but Paul has given it a new lease of life and brought it back to it’s mint condition.
    I ‘m wearing my dad’s watch now with a smile on my face.
    Paul was a good communicator from start to finish and everything was done so efficiently and effectively like he said.
    100% recommended by me.

35. Chris S

Was delighted to hear Paul was servicing watches again. His service is excellent, good communication, quick turnaround and quality workmanship.

He also has access to hard to find parts for the tuning fork movements, which is very important to keep these watches going

Thanks again.

36. Robin Lee

I sent Paul my Omega f300 which had languished in a drawer since the late 1980s, fully expecting it to beyond repair, but it has been returned to me looking like new and humming happily away. I am delighted. Paul’s service is truly exemplary – prompt, clear communication and completely transparent and fair pricing. I would whole-heartedly recommend him to anybody.

37. Joss

Perfect service for my Tissonic, now humming away like new. Paul brought it back from the dead ten years ago, and it’s just back from a service and battery change. Exemplary service, quick turnaround, and a man who clearly knows his kit.

38. Joe Telles

Excellent service and communication from Paul to fix and service a cherished F300hz. No hesitation in recommending him and using him again myself.

39. Maurice Hochschild

Paul
    Extremely effective repair job to a watch which I thought was finished. Also efficient and good value.

Many thanks

Maurice

40. Mika Hermas

Thank you Paul for the wonderful job you did on my f300. The shabby and silent thing I sent you came back shiny and fully operational again. Everything went really quickly, too! I particularly appreciate your communication and helpfulness which were truly great all the way. I’m so happy to wear my dad’s old hummer again! Best wishes from Finland.

41. Philip Soper

Sent my Omega Constellation f300 to Paul, which I have owned since new in 1972. It has sat sadly in a drawer for decades not working and had suffered some light corrosion inside. Paul got it working, cleaned it up with some new parts and back to me in 10 days. It is humming on my wrist now for the first time since the early 1980s! Thanks Paul. Brilliant service.

42. Huw Davies

Fantastically quick turnaround and very very good pricing indeed. Great communication. I’ll definitely use Paul’s services again. Thank you very much!

43. Mark G

Thank you Paul for the prompt and safe return of my Omega f300. A trustworthy expert who provides a great service and very quick turnaround. Highly recommended!

44. Mark

Thank you Paul for the service of 2 of my Omega f300 watches. Excellent service from start to finish and the only person I would trust my watches too.
    Best wishes
    Mark

45. Arthur Clark

Thank you Paul, great service on my F300 Omega 1250.
    The turn round was a week, this is the first time i have used Paul outstanding service, more than fair price.
    Would highly recommend,

46. William Blundell

What a great service, in less then a week Paul has serviced , fitted new crystal date wheel and clean , it looks like new. the service i received was outstanding and would recommend .