166023 Total Views 10 Views Today

1. Richard Turner

Paul’s professional and friendly approach is exemplary. From our first email exchange to the very satisfactory repair/service of my late father’s Bulova Accutron I have had every confidence in his ability to carry out all necessary work at a very fair price. I was particularly impressed by the speed and efficiency of Paul’s work and communication. A+++ for Paul.

2. Gwynne

A first class service always this is the second time I’ve used Paul and his work is second to none just perfect fixed my bulova spaceview it looks like new again and keeps perfect time

3. Magnus Angus

Just had my Zenith XL-Tronic serviced and refreshed with a new crystal.
    Very easy to arrange, immediate quote, fast service and the quote was accurate.
    (Now if I can get my service garage to treat my car the same way…)

I’m completely happy to recommend Paul’s services.

4. Ken

Paul did a great job at servicing and polishing my Omega f300 – costs were very clear and good value, and the watch looks great! Would have no hesitation in recommending to others.

5. David Russell

Paul to the rescue once again for a Omega speedsonic 300hz, as always quick response for estimate and a very short turn round for completion, will always recommend him.

6. Pierre Evrard

Un immense merci à Paul !
    Paul est au-delà d’un excellent professionnel, d’un grand maître de l’horlogerie électrique. ..C’est un passionné qui mettra tout en œuvre pour faire revivre nos trésors.
    C’est un grand maître qui sait aussi s’entourer des meilleures compétences, ou qu’elles soient pour que le résultat soit impressionnant, à la hauteur de nos rêves.
    Avec lui, une Hamilton Pacer de 1961 vient d’entamer une seconde vie après avoir pu être classée en tant que « pour pièces ».
    Un énorme bravo au-delà des milles mercis !
    Pierre

7. Mr glenn parker

I have an Bulova Accutron 2182 day date watch that was my late fathers .It has much sentimental value as I went with him in 1972 when he bought it and helped him pick it ,I was 16 at the time .I thought it had been discarded until i cleared out my mothers flat it had been in a box for 30 years. I needed it repairing and I am so glad I found Paul . His work and service is second to none and found him to be very honest and trustworthy .His prices were realistic and fair and nothing was done without letting you know the cost first . I have no reservations about recommending him and if you have a watch that has great sentimental value have no fear Paul is the man to use . I am now a man with a watch humming in great tune ! Many Thanks again Paul and all the best .

8. Robert Gough

Paul is the real deal. Received my Zenith xl tronic wrist watch yesterday after finding Electric Watches on line. Paul examined the watch and outlined what was required to repair it. It is now safely back in my possession and humming sweetly. I would highly recommend Paul to anyone.

9. Tom Sorahan

Agreed, nothing more can be said. My beautiful Hamilton !8k Spectra back in full work order. My only concern is what do I do if Paul retires.

Tom

10. Guy Godfrey

I sent my Omega f300 to Paul at electric-watches last week. It has already been returned to me fully serviced and in perfect working order. For a small extra charge the metal strap was cleaned and the back polished. It now looks like new. I have no hesitation in recommending Paul if you have problems with your electric watch or it just needs servicing.

11. Roberto Kruk

What can be said about Paul and Electric Watches that has not been said already?
    My Longines Electronic was serviced to the highest possible standard. It came back looking brand new.
    It is obvious that Paul takes pride in his work. His attention to detail is impressive. The watches come back looking as if they have just left their original manufacture.
    Having been servicing and restoring mechanical watches for the best part of 37 years, I have no hesitation in recommending Paul and Electric Watches for your electric/electronic/tuning fork watches.
    A true professional in every sense of the word.

12. John Goodwin

My Tissot f300 had knocked about in various drawers for the best part of 30 years, and had escaped being thrown out only because it was a birthday present from my wife. By chance I discovered Paul’s website. Ten days later I now have a fully functioning watch, repaired and serviced, not to mention looking a lot better as well! His charges are very reasonable and his customer service excellent. If you have an electric watch don’t even bother looking elsewhere. Highly recommended.

John G.

13. Andy Cale

Thanks again for your services Paul. This time he has put a 218 bulova accutron back on its feet after being sold to me as a non runner. I knew that Paul would put this watch back to its former glory at minimal cost. Thanks for supplying the new strap. It’s looks like it had just been purchased from the dealer! If you have an electric watch that needs some tlc this is the man to give it! Cheers Paul.
    Andy.

14. Tom

I approached Paul to revive a 1972 Accutron I bought at a local auction house, as it hummed but didn’t spin. He provided a fantastic quote and quickly undertook the necessary work, giving me feedback along the way. A case clean and crystal polish was also performed so that my watch looks pristine and beautiful. Paul is an unequivocal professional and is now my go-to guy for my electric watch habit.

15. Gerry Raspe

Hi Paul,
    Thanks for the work carried out on my 4 Omega F300`s.
    As usual super communication and brilliant service!

16. Jamie Forbes

I can do no better than echo the comments of Rob Dennis (see below).
    I wouldn’t trust my Accutron Spaceviews to anyone else.

17. Barrie Fitton

I asked Paul for a quote for servicing my recently acquired Bulova Accutron.
    He provided a very reasonable quote, so I duly sent him the watch.
    The turn-round time was pretty quick, including buffing the case and crystal, and the watch is now running perfectly.
    A very good service and highly recommended.

18. Hugh

Hi Paul,
    Thank you for taking such good care with my watch and bringing it back to running order, it is special to me and to have it running again means a lot. You were professional and quick from the first email response to my questions, to the follow up as to what needs to be fixed and to the quick turn around and return to me.
    Hugh

19. Andy Dick

Paul was recommend to me when I needed my Omega smf300 repairing. He was very accommodating with the work I wanted to have carried out, communication was easy, service was great and the end result is fantastic. To that extent, Paul will be receiving 3 more of my watches shortly, a testimony to great work at a very affordable price.

20. Rob Dennis

Not much to say really. Very pleased as always. Great job as always. Good price as always.

Excellent work/ service/ comm’s………………………….as always.

Rob….

21. Joram Mul

I requested Paul to service and clean my (broken) Omega Seamaster f300hz. The hands had stopped moving and I knew the date wheel was broken. Paul fixed everything, including a new functional date wheel. Paul did a fantastic job, with great service, easy and fast communication, and very competitive pricing. I recommend him without any hesitation

22. Michel Memier

My Bulova accutron was blocked, nobody accepted to repare it in France.
    I no longer believed, until I got to Paul!
    Diagnostic sure, friendly contact, perfect job and very reasonable price.
    Michel

23. Tony Mills

Paul is the ONLY person in the U.K who I would trust my 1962 Hamilton Pacer to. I trust him 100%. There is no-one better connected to vintage electric watches, in my opinion.

24. Patricio

Thank You Paul for restoring my vintage electronic Tissot(s) PR 516 to working order. I am very pleased wearing them.

25. John from Deal

Have been using and abusing Paul’s services for several years now he is unfailing professional in everything he does wether it is servicing restoring something that by all rights should be scrapped or just giving advice..can nor recommend enough

26. Chris Warrington

I can not believe how fortunate I have been in finding Electric Watches.
    My 1970’s Omega Constellation had been examined by three so called “experts” in Cheshire, all of whom had declared the watch as either obsolete or unrepairable.
    I can not thank Paul enough for his attention, the excellent communication and superb work he has done.
    For a very fair price I now have my old friend back on my wrist, looking great and keeping perfect time.
    Thank you Paul.

27. Anthoula Nolan

Thank you for resurrecting my grandad’s Omega f300hz. We were told by another watch ‘expert’ many years ago that it was beyond repair and yet here uts looking stunning and working smoothly – as it should. Great stuff!

28. Ian Daniels

For years my Bulova Accutron lay silent and still, when along came a magician of enormous skill and dexterity and sudden its working again.
    My 21st birthday present from my parents, is in my 66th year back were it should be, on my wrist. A priceless gift from a true genius , thank you Paul for the work and keeping me informed

29. simon

I sent my omega f300hz to Paul for looking at thinking it would cost a fortune,
    i was so surprised to find Pauls prices are very very reasonable,
    I had my cone case refinished/brushed, a new crystal, seals and a service and returned for a price im very happy with,
    i will use paul again on my electric watches,
    thankyou so much, your comms and finished products are excellent.

30. Steve Domone

An excellent and courteous service received from Paul. I had almost given up finding anyone to repair my beloved Bulova Accutron but Paul managed to put things right for a very reasonable price. Good communications throughout, I would recommend Paul to anyone requiring a professional watch service. Will definitely use Paul’s service again.

31. CAGINICOLAU GEORGES

Hello Paul, I have received the three watches and the work is always so impecable. Thank you and I wish you a good end of the year. Best regards.
    Georges.
    Marseille, France.

32. Roberto Kruk

Exceptional dedication to high quality watch service. Paul communications skills
    are impressive. I have a Nivada Croton, with an ESA Dynotron movement. The watch
    was serviced and returned in good time.
    I would recommend Electric Watches, and Paul, for any electric/electronic watches
    that may need servicing/repairing. I would also tell my friends about Electric Watches

33. Tony Barcroft

This was the 1st time that I had used Paul for servicing an Omega Constellation F300hz. His comprehensive knowledge of the common defects was very reassuring (for example issues with the original plastic calendar wheel) which made any suggestions for repair easy to accept. The watch now looks and runs perfectly. I’d have no hesitation in using Paul again for the electric watches in my collection.
    Tony

34. Petri Sanaksenaho

Yesterday i got back my Bulova Snorkel 666ft from Paul. As always he did a great work. And also informing and communicating well. I can strongly recommend Paul.

/ Petri S
    SE

35. Richard Hunt

Paul has just returned a Bulova Accutron and a Baume Mercier Tronosonic. Both required major surgery and as ever he has done a fantastic job in restoring them not just to fully working condition but turning them into watches which anyone would be proud to both own and wear. I agree totally with everyone else, Paul really is the electric watch wizard. Richard Hunt

36. Tom Sorahan

Paul has maintained my three hamilton electric watches over a number of years. In my opinion he is a world expert on these and other electric watches. His attention to detail is second to none, and he provides detailed estimates before any work is done 110/100. Tom

37. Martin

Thanks for bringing life back to the Lip Himalaya with R184. It now a daily used timepiece for a good friend of mine. Great job and a pleasure dealing with you!

38. Judith Pitman

My partner had a sentimental priceless Omega f300 de Ville, given to him by his parents in 1974 for his 21st birthday. He had failed to get it repaired after the battery had leaked and corroded the watch. I found out about Paul via a 3rd party – and thank goodness! I emailed Paul, sending him photos of the watch, thinking he would say it was beyond economical repair. But NO NO NO! He advised me to send it to him and get an estimate – which I did, and I subsequently sent off the watch for repair. The fully restored watch was returned to me last week, looking pristine, and just in time for my partner’s 63rd birthday! What a wonderful birthday surprise. A watch which has sat in a drawer for many years now has a new lease of life. We cannot say how grateful we are to Paul. Throughout the whole process the communication was excellent, an easy and smooth transaction. We will be forever grateful, and highly recommend Paul and his skills! A pleasure to do business with him.

39. Dani

I sent my Accutron to Paul to repair as it had misaligned hands. Communication was great from start to finish and the watch is now running perfectly. The price was very reasonable and the work was done very quickly. I will definitely use his services again.
    Thanks Paul.

40. Colin Reeve

What a find Paul was !
    Having owned an Omega f300 for many years without any problems I was distraught when it ceased to be reliable. The ‘best’ advice that I had previously received was to send it back to Omega in Switzerland for them to rebuild, estimate towards £3,000 ( yes, towards £3,000 ) .
    Fortunately by accident I found Paul, who has serviced the watch , carried out necessary repairs & given the case a thorough clean, all swiftly and at a very reasonable price. Hopefully the watch & I will have many more years together And when a service is due there is only one person I will use. Thank you.

41. Jordan G.

After two local jewelers here in the states were unable to fix my Omega F300 and a third quoted me an exorbitantly high price I sent my watch across the pond to Paul. Paul had it fixed in no time for a very reasonable price. I am extremely pleased with the work done and Paul was a class act with communication, speed, price and performance. I will definitely be using Paul’s services again in the future!

42. Magnus Wretling

I´ve just recieved 3 of my Omega f300 watches and I´m very pleased with the work Paul did on them. It all went very smooth, from first contact and until finished result. I live in Sweden and will highly recommend Paul to all of my nerdy watch-friends 🙂 . Right now I´m shipping over my Omega Speedsonic and I have no doubt that the result will be great.

Thank you again Paul/ Magnus Wretling, Kungsör, Sweden.

43. Laszlo Mohacsi

First of all, I would like to say thank you very much Paul. My Longines Ultronic perfectly renewed. Your work was very professional, You repaired my watch perfectly.
    I’m very happy when You sent it back. You are brilliant.

The service was absolutely safe. Your friendly, fast and active communication supported my calmness.

44. Mark Luty

Paul.
    Very pleased with my Accutron 218. It’s my “daily wearer” watch and gets a little abuse but you’ve brought it back to it’s normal self again. Many thanks.
    Mark.

45. Brian Harris

Paul,
    Just received my Accutron 218 back after a service and new battery.
    Once again the quality of service, level of communication and cost are unbeatable.
    Paul is a pleasure to deal with and I have no hesitation in recommending him to others.
    Thanks again.
    Brian.

46. Mike Smith

Almost a repeat of a comment below, but you have returned my Omega F300 Geneve to me in fine working order. It was 21st birthday present to me from my parents 45 years ago. I’m mightily impressed by your skills in bringing this watch back to life, and thank you for your prompt and attentive service.
    I’ll happily recommend your services to others. It has been a pleasure doing business with you.

47. James McKissick

Paul repaired my Omega f300.
    It is pleasure to do business with someone who communicates so well, and is an expert in this field of chronometry.
    Highly recommended.

Jim McK

48. John

This Accutron was a wedding present from my wife in 1973. It worked well for a couple of years but then packed up. I had it ‘repaired’ and it was ok for a few months. It then failed and I put it away safely, intending to have it sorted in due course. Finally, many years later,I found Paul and his service was superb. A brilliant job at a very fair price.