1. Mark Gledhill

f300 dial re lume and refit of crystal and new crown, watch now looks as good as new, very happy with Paul’s work and all work completed in less than a week. I will definitely use your service again thank you.

2. Anthony FLAHERTY

I have an Omega f300, which my late father bought me as an 18th birthday present, some 47 years ago. It stopped working some 10 years ago and No watch repairer or even Omega Switzerland could fix it. Then by chance I was given Paul’s name. I researched him on the www got in contact and
    ” Bingo ” my Omega f300 is back on my wrist fully working, serviced, repaired and looking fantastic. I CANNOT praise Paul enough for a fantastic job at a very reasonable price. Don’t hesitate to contact this Gentleman he is the best. !!!!!

3. Nick Ash

Tissot Tissonic Service and refurb –
    Came across Paul’s (very informative) website after quite a convoluted search for someone able and willing to work on my Tissonic which had stopped working and had issues with the date wheel. If you’re reading this you’re probably already aware about how most vintage watch repairers go a bit pale at the gills when confronted with a tuning fork movement!
    Paul answered my enquiries promptly and courteously, and I was quickly impressed by his knowledge. Everything was clearly explained to me regarding cost and work, and options were offered but not pushed upon me. I have got my watch back this morning already – far sooner than I was expecting, and at a total cost considerably lower than I’ve paid for work on more conventional vintage watches such as automatic PR516’s etc.
    Needless to say, I am delighted with the high standard of the work undertaken and the dedication to customer service. Will definitely use Paul again, and would have no hesitation in recommending to others.

4. John Bottomley

I’m so glad Paul was able to service my Omega F300 – I love these 1970’s electronic watches but had worried after my usual watch guy said that they were too troublesome to work on.
    After a quick email exchange I sent my watch off to Paul, who stripped, cleaned and serviced it and returned it back to me within a week for a very reasonable sum.
    It’s now humming away on my wrist, better than new, and I couldn’t be happier.
    Many thanks

5. stuart ager

Paul has again serviced my Omega Constellation watch (1974 edition), quickly and economically. He provides an essential and extremely valuable service, without which i should be at a loss.

6. John G

Great service from Paul on two f300s. Excellent communications, friendly and courteous, endless patience and sound advice. Very reasonable pricing too. All greatly appreciated – thank you

7. Mark

Paul is the only person I would trust with my speedsonic. Wonderful craftmanship and great service.
    Why would you want to look any further?

8. Richard Webley

Paul worked his magic on a Omega f300 cone that my father-in-law gifted to me.
    It was in a sorry state as it had stopped working years before and my father-in-law had never managed to get it repaired so had let his son try to take it apart!
    I sent Paul a jiffy bag of watch and bracelet bits, and for a very reasonable price he sent me back a beautiful working watch a few days later.
    The workmanship is top notch, his communication was very prompt and professional. If you have an electric watch I can highly recommend Paul’s services.
    I intend to git it back to my father-in-law and I know that it will be a very well received gift!

9. stuart ager

Paul has serviced my Omega constellation (1974 model) for some years and always delivers an excellent service. When he first had the watch in was in a sad state because the battery had split and the 2 tiny coils were ruined. I cannot recommend his work highly enough. He is fast, efficient and reasonably priced for the expertise that he offers.