1. Jamie Saul

Excellent service and communication from Paul. My 40 year old Omega f300 is as good as new. Will definitely use again in the future.

2. Gerry Raspe

Hi Paul,
    Just received my watches back from you.
    As per usual brilliant communication and speedy execution.
    Paul is highly recommended for his professiolanism and communication.

3. Angus

Paul did a fantastic job on my fathers Omega Constellation F300Hz. He was incredibly informative and helpful on the email discussions. I wouldn’t send this watch to anyone else now.

4. A Rees

I was left a 1970’s Baume and Mercier Tronosonic by my Grandpa when he passed away. I had never seen it working and so regretfully the watch spent quite a few years sitting in the bedside drawer. Having discovered this website I sent the watch to Paul. Amazingly he did some magic and the watch is now like new. I am very very proud to be wearing Grandpa’s watch and very grateful to Paul for his utter professionalism throughout. A totally trustworthy craftsman, and you can’t find so many of those these days. Great work. Thank you!

5. Jonathan

Thanks Paul for all your help with servicing my Omega f300 and replacing the battery. As usual, your service was up to your normal, excellent, high standard and I really appreciated the quick turnaround,

6. Pete Duffy

Bought an F300 Constellation online and as service history unknown asked Paul to appraise, service and repair as needed.
    First class communications so I knew what was going on and how much the repair works would cost, even the old part from repair returned along with watch that now looks and works as it did back in the early ’70’s.

7. John Daly

Recently acquired an Omega Seamaster f300 ‘Cone’ in great condition but not working. Sent it to Paul and have just received it back fully working and beautifully cleaned (not polished).
    The turnaround time was really impressive and Paul kept me fully informed of my options (and pricing) at all times.
    I would have no hesitation in recommending Paul or in sending watches to Paul in the future. I received great service and great value.
    John.

8. Mr S Sengkudduvan

My Omega f300 which stopped working after 35 years continuous use due to failure of day/dates wheels. This happened about 7 years ago and all UK main Omega repair centres have refused to entertain and Omega Swiss wanted exorbitant money for a complete overhaul so it stayed in the back of the bedside table all these time, until I started to search through internet on Omega watch forum this year. One name kept coming up as the expert on the f300 movement.

So I decided to contact Paul and he has serviced, replaced the day/wheels and also changed the crystal. All works were completed and my watch was back with me within two weeks and working perfectly as before. He kept me informed all the way and I was very pleased that I can wear it regularly again. His work is excellent and I can recommend him to all you search his web-site for his services.

Another happy customer.
    Seng

9. Gerry Raspe

Just received my 2 Omega and I IWC back from Paul.
    The communication and service were absolutely superb as per usual!
    I have no hesitation to recommend Paul to look after your tuning fork watches.
    The turn around time was absolutely fantastic!

10. Charles Ormrod

I thought I’d have to suffer the too-small steel bracelet on my otherwise brilliant Omega f300Hz for ever, or spend ages trying to find the exact same bracelet, with all its links, attached to a wrecked Omega. But Paul fitted a bracelet extension, painstakingly hand-filing it to fit. Now it’s wonderfully comfortable, so I can use this lovely watch without worrying that I’ll have to take it off after a couple of hours. I am delighted. Many thanks Paul.

11. John Fairall

Extremely happy with the service and experience in dealing with Paul. I thought I would have to scrap my Omega 300Hz Chronograph watch at one stage but Paul saved the day. I had concerns about sending my treasured time piece to someone I had only read about on his web site but having experienced his services first hand would definitely recommend him to anyone needing such a specialised service. Not only was he very efficient but also at a reasonable cost. Thank you Paul.

12. Tom Mckinnon

Once again Paul has come to my rescue repairing my Omega Lobster wristwatch excellent service and communication I recommend Paul to everyone I know with an electric watch.

13. Terry Hood

I’ve had a couple of old Omega F300 movements and an F300 Constellation in my workshop for years, waiting for me to have the time and patience to get round learning how to repair them, but it never happened. Then I came across Paul’s site and decided I should bite the bullet and get them repaired by somebody that knew what he was doing.
    What amazed me even more than the great communications, high quality of the repairs and attention to detail, was the real bargain the repairs turned out to be. To still be able to source (or maybe make) the spares for these movements and carry out the repairs at the very low prices he charges was a revelation. I know if these watches had gone back to Omega the costs would have been maybe 10 times more, if they had the spares to repair them. I can guarantee you’ll be highly satisfied with Paul’s work and never need to look anywhere else for the repair and servicing of your electric watches.

14. Jeremy Taylor

Thank you Paul for getting my f300 Omega “Cone” after many years of sitting in a drawer. Given to me by my parents for my 18th birthday, it is now back where it belongs, being worn.

15. David Lindquist

Paul did some amazing work on my grandfather’s old Omega F300hz to get it back to it’s natural humming state. Paul was communicative, fast and his work was stellar. I love knowing that the metal deat wheel he put in there will last. I will be wearing this watch at my wedding later this year. Thanks, Paul!

16. Andy Mouser

I stopped using my Omega f300 Hz about 35 years ago when I could no longer get the mercury batteries to power it. When I came across Paul’s website I decided to see if it was possible to get it working again. Paul did a service, crystal polishing and cleaning for a very reasonable price. Fortunately, I did not need any replacement parts. Now it is back on my wrist working perfectly!

Excellent communication and service, I can fully recommend Paul if you need your electric watch repaired or serviced.