1. John Fairall

Extremely happy with the service and experience in dealing with Paul. I thought I would have to scrap my Omega 300Hz Chronograph watch at one stage but Paul saved the day. I had concerns about sending my treasured time piece to someone I had only read about on his web site but having experienced his services first hand would definitely recommend him to anyone needing such a specialised service. Not only was he very efficient but also at a reasonable cost. Thank you Paul.

2. Tom Mckinnon

Once again Paul has come to my rescue repairing my Omega Lobster wristwatch excellent service and communication I recommend Paul to everyone I know with an electric watch.

3. Terry Hood

I’ve had a couple of old Omega F300 movements and an F300 Constellation in my workshop for years, waiting for me to have the time and patience to get round learning how to repair them, but it never happened. Then I came across Paul’s site and decided I should bite the bullet and get them repaired by somebody that knew what he was doing.
    What amazed me even more than the great communications, high quality of the repairs and attention to detail, was the real bargain the repairs turned out to be. To still be able to source (or maybe make) the spares for these movements and carry out the repairs at the very low prices he charges was a revelation. I know if these watches had gone back to Omega the costs would have been maybe 10 times more, if they had the spares to repair them. I can guarantee you’ll be highly satisfied with Paul’s work and never need to look anywhere else for the repair and servicing of your electric watches.

4. Jeremy Taylor

Thank you Paul for getting my f300 Omega “Cone” after many years of sitting in a drawer. Given to me by my parents for my 18th birthday, it is now back where it belongs, being worn.

5. David Lindquist

Paul did some amazing work on my grandfather’s old Omega F300hz to get it back to it’s natural humming state. Paul was communicative, fast and his work was stellar. I love knowing that the metal deat wheel he put in there will last. I will be wearing this watch at my wedding later this year. Thanks, Paul!

6. Andy Mouser

I stopped using my Omega f300 Hz about 35 years ago when I could no longer get the mercury batteries to power it. When I came across Paul’s website I decided to see if it was possible to get it working again. Paul did a service, crystal polishing and cleaning for a very reasonable price. Fortunately, I did not need any replacement parts. Now it is back on my wrist working perfectly!

Excellent communication and service, I can fully recommend Paul if you need your electric watch repaired or serviced.