1. Allan

After coming across Paul’s website whilst searching for repairers to service my Longines Ultronic, which was running unbelievably fast, I contacted Paul through the website and posted the watch to him, great communication, reasonable prices, quick turn around and best of all a perfectly running watch.

The whole process from start to finish was very straightforward and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Paul to any one looking to get their electric watch repaired.

Allan

2. Chris

My Omega f300 Constellation ceased working some 20 years ago, claimed to be unrepairable by Omega jeweller.
    Watch was returned to me today back in fine working condition. Paul was excellent in communicating each step of the way.
    If you need you treasured watch repaired have no hesitation in using his skills.

3. michael

I can only add to the comments here. I have sent Paul a number of watches over the last few years and they always come back perfect. I hope that Paul’s great work continues for many more years.

4. Jesper Weichel

Paul serviced and repaired my Omage f300 Constellation and I am greatly satisfied with both the outcome and the process. Through various internet fora I first came across Paul’s name and noted the respect that surrounds his name. I can certainly confirm that Paul is highly professional in all aspects of his customer handling and with his deep expertise and enthusiasm for electric watches he must be one of the world’s leading experts in this field. A great experience!

5. Stan Shire

After a quick 4 day journey from the U.K to Philadelphia, I got the Omega Seamaster F300 back from Paul. He did a magnificent job. Complete service, cleaning, polishing and a new, metal datewheel. His work is just excellent at a reasonable price. We were in contact throughout the process.
    Highly recommended!

6. Vince Ballester

Paul has just serviced / repaired two Omega F300’s for me.

Very helpful on what should be done, provided accurate estimates for the work and carried it out quickly. Great communication throughout the repair process and watches were sent back well packaged.

A real pleasure to do business with and will use again when one of the watches next needs servicing.

7. Jérôme

I sent my first tuning fork watch to Paul who serviced it and replaced all the broken parts for a very fair price and short delay. I can now enjoy my almost 50 years old Omega F300 like it was new! Thanks again 🙂

8. Jason Ng

Just got my Omega F300 serviced. This is the second watch I have got serviced by Paul, the first was a Longines Ultronic. Both occasions have been great. Kept me informed through the process and was a very reasonable price. Would not hesitate using again. Thanks

9. Neil Green

Paul does an excellent job for a very reasonable price (he could charge double and it would still be better value than nearly everyone else). Recommended

10. Charles Ormrod

Paul is a living treasure – there is only a tiny number of people in the UK with anything like Paul’s vintage electronic watch restoration expertise, and he is always a pleasure to work with. My two early electronic watches just came back, working better than ever, and looking better as well.

11. Robert

Excellent/efficient service. My Ultronic is as good as new (hopefully for another 50 years!). I don’t imagine anyone else would have been able to provide the new metal SS date wheel and other parts.

I would be very happy to recommend without hesitation.

12. Vic Michel

Thank you Paul for the excellent overhaul of my Omega f300. It is of great sentimental value having been a gift from my late father around 1976. Sadly it was declared irreparable around 15 years ago and has been in a drawer ever since. Needing a working watch I discovered Paul at electric watches via the internet and was impressed by his website. I plucked up courage and sent my precious watch to him for assessment.
    His quotation was detailed and fairly priced so I gave him the go ahead. I now have the watch back on my wrist and am delighted with the result. Anyone needing an electric watch repaired should have no hesitation in sending it to Paul who I would highly recommend.

13. Daniel

Paul worked on my Omega f300 and did an excellent job with a service, polish and new battery all completed promptly and to a great standard. Highly recommended.

14. Jayson

I would strongly recommend Paul for any work you need on your electric watch. I was hesitant about sending my watch across the pond but Paul was great at keeping in touch and updating me on the progress. I was extremely pleased with his service and the turnaround time. The Omega f300 runs and looks as good as it did in 1970!

15. Suzanne Pickup

I had a non functioning Omega constellation F 300, not a hum to be heard. I was unsure how bad it was. I found Paul after trawling through the internet in search of any information I could find. At the time he wasn’t taking on any work, so I kept an eye on his sight.
    Happily when I contacted him again, it was all systems go. Within a few days of receiving my watch he had given me a run down of what it required and the prices. My watch was back to me humming happily within two weeks of me sending it.
    I have another watch that needs attention, and I will have no hesitation in sending it to Mr Fixer Paul.

16. Tom Mckinnon

I sent Paul my Omega f300 “Lobster” for repair to the day and date wheels, he did a fantastic job and was very quick as well, his correspondence was fast and to the point. I have no hesitation in recommending Paul for all electric watch repairs I will be using again. Many Thanks, Paul ,,,,,, Tom

17. Richard Briggs

Its been a pleasure to do business with Paul again, and I am very pleased with the work he has carried out on my Omega Cone, it is now looking and running very much like it did way back in 75. It really is nice to deal with someone nowadays that actually treat you as an investment and not as a divestment and the words value and service are words they understand and believe in and this shows in the way he conducts his business, one I may add that is getting very rare and very specialised, credit to him for not wanting to take advantage of that fact. Well Done Paul.

18. Andy B

Paul recently serviced, installed a new crystal, replaced the date wheel (as a precautionary measure) and undertook a few repairs on my 1970’s Longines Ultronic. The watch has come back looking great and keeping perfect time. Excellent communication throughout the whole process and costs were reasonable given the extent of the works undertaken. I would definitely recommend Paul and I would not hesitate to ask Paul to look at my watches in the future.

19. S Knowles

10 years after I inherited my father’s Omega F300hz I took it to a high street store that claims they do approved Omega service/repairs. After they over valued the watch (I didn’t ask for them to value it), they then quoted a huge amount to repair it. So several Google searches later I was referred to Paul by the WatchGuy. A few weeks later, and with great communication from Paul throughout, I now have my watch back, fully functioning and looking great. Really please with the result – thanks Paul!

20. Pierre EVRARD

Many thanks Mr Paul !

It’s simply amazing. You are always able to find the right parts that saves our beloved timepieces…. (and even if many people think it’s impossible or simple Madness).
    It is not only a question of efficiency or professionnalism but a question of passion, inspiration !

Many many thanks Mr Paul !
    Pierre

Merci Monsieur Paul !

C’est simplement hallucinant ! Vous êtes toujours en capacité de trouver LA bonne pièce qui sauve nos chers gardes-temps. (là ou d’autres renoncent car c’est impossible).
    Ce n’est pas seulement une question d’efficacité ou de professionnalisme mais il est bien question de passion, d’inspiration.

Un immense merci !
    Pierre

21. B Rogers

Fantastic service, with great communication throught the whole process, highley recommend if you’ve got something in the draw that needed fixing a long time ago. Paul has resurrected an old favorite from my collection and now back on the weekend wrist.

22. Jonny snelling

I found Paul on a watch forum after no luck in getting my f300hz repaired and back to its former glory.

Paul managed to fit me in at short notice so I could wear the watch on my wedding day as it was my late grand fathers.

Paul was absolutely brilliant and the watch looks a,aging once more.

Thanks so much Paul

Would recommend to anyone!

23. Danny Burton

I found Paul through the internet and read the reviews. I trusted him to fix and service my Omega F300Z. He did not dissapointed. Service was excellent , he kept me informed of what needed doing and the costs involved. The watch is now back with me and working fine .
    I would recommend him to anyone looking to have their electric watch serviced.

24. Zoltan Kozma

I would just like to say a big thank you to Paul for the fantastic job he has done on my Omega f300! His comms were excellent, very quick turnaround and competitively priced too. I would recommend his services to anyone.
    Many thanks Paul.

25. B Stratford

My Omega f300 Hz stopped working, I bought this watch 42 years ago, it wasn’t until I was on a Mercedes-Benz forum that I just happen to mention my watch, a member said have you tried Paul, well I did and was so pleased with his work, I would recommend Paul to anyone, he brought my watch back to life.
    Many thanks Paul……..

Brian

26. Tim Benton

My Omega f300 had been running erratically for many months. Thankfully, within a couple of weeks of getting in touch, not only has Paul not got it running perfectly again, he’s also polished up the casing, cleaned the watch, found and fitted me a new Omega crystal and serviced the watch. I could not be happier.

Paul explained the processes throughout, communicated brilliantly with me and his expertise was so helpful. His pricing is extremely reasonable too (especially in comparison to Omega).

It’s so hard to find anyone to work on these old electric watches these days, let alone someone so good and so trustworthy. Paul is a godsend.

27. Rob Carr

Electric Watches came in yet again with an excellent service on my 1970’s “Sand Pile” Omega f300 which was all over the place.
    Always loved the look of this watch on the wrist, well now it works too!
    Turnaround was about 2 weeks which is astonishing.
    Thank you Paul.

28. John Copley

I have just used Paul for the first time and he has done a superb job repairing and servicing my Longines Ultronic, would not hesitate to use again, the man obviously knows his stuff, top marks.

29. Norman Luke

Thank you for refurbishing my Omega f300 which has not worked for 25 years and even survived a burglary in 2015 when all items stolen were recovered. I think this gave me the impetus to once again find someone to effect the repair after many failures. Excellent job well done.

30. Ian Mackintosh

Paul just serviced my late fathers Omega F300Hz Constellation Chronometer and replaced the battery. Excellent service yet again and watch returned to me within a week despite the snow! I would not hesitate in recommending Paul to anybody with an electronic watch requiring repair or servicing.
    I. Mackintosh

31. Damian Smart

My father left me his 1970s Omega Constellation f300 (198.0034) after he passed away in 2017 and I came across this site and the work of Paul Wirdham. The watch wasn’t working and needed a full service.
    Paul explained the whole process and costs clearly and I sent it to him via Special Delivery from London.
    Paul fully serviced the watch and sent it back within 3 weeks over the Christmas period and I can’t express how grateful and happy I am to have it smoothly humming again.
    I would not hesitate to recommend Paul to anyone with an electric watch that needs work and attention.
    Thanks again Paul for your sterling work and support.

D. Smart

32. Mike

Two Accutron 218’s serviced by Paul. Very good service and communication. It has been a couple of months now, and the better of the two watches has been keeping more accurate time than my standard quartz units!
    I will certainly use him again.

33. Samuel Ward

Another great experience with Paul. Work was carried out quickly and efficiently with great communications at every step. Would always recommend this fantastic service.

34. Matthew Inns

Paul overhauled my son’d Omega f300, new crystal, crown, date wheel, battery, clean and service. An absolutely faultless process from start to finish, Paul was superb, fast and reliable and a fraction of the outrageous cost Omega had quoted for me to have my ‘obsolete’ watch serviced.

I cannot recommend Paul’s service enough, truly professional, thank you!

Matt

35. Les B.

Paul recently overhauled my Omega f300 198.001. I am truely impressed by his professional approach to all facets of this transaction and I have absolutely no reservations recommending Paul and his quality service.
    Thank you Paul.

Sincerely,
    Les B.
    Canberra, Australia.

36. Nicholas Russell

Just had my 40 year old f300 serviced by Paul. Splendid job done in just over a week from start to finish. Very good communication from Paul and all done at a very reasonable cost. SSIH frighteningly expensive so found Paul on web and arranging the service etc couldn’t have been simpler. Highly recommend

37. Roy Brocklehurst

My 50 year old Omega f300 had been left in a draw for the last 20 years, abandoned for fear of the cost of repair, and initially told that spares were not available. Came across Paul on the internet and took a chance. Pleased I did. Watch is looking and working like new. Paul, though obviously an expert in his field, did not blind me with technical complications but gave simple explanations of the problem.

38. Thomas

Paul has just serviced/repaired my Omega F300.
    Excellent service, good communication and reasonable cost.
    I highly recommend Paul and will definitely use his services in the future.

39. Andy

Paul has provided multiple services and repairs for me throughout the last year. Recently servicing and/or repairing 4 of my Omega SMF300’s. His work is first class, his customer service is second to none and his turn around has been outstanding.

40. David Lewis

Just received back two watches. Both looking great and running well. Excellent and quick service. Very reasonable cost and no nasty surprises.

41. David Crabtree

I have a Bulova Accutron, previously owned by my grandfather. Paul’s professional attention to its regular servicing, keeps memories alive as well as the timepiece humming. As a note of reassurance to anyone considering sending their precious timepiece; you’ll experience flawless communications faultless workmanship, at a reasonable cost. I remain grateful.

42. Stuart Barnett

I had a broken tuning fork watched passed to me that belonged to my late father in law. Paul has fixed this watch and made it look as good as new for a incredibly reasonable price. The communication from Paul is fantastic and I will certainly use him again for further servicing/repairs to this watch.

Many thanks Paul, my father in law would be delighted to know that his precious watch was now working and looking as good as new

43. Philip Luacs

Had a Bulova Accutron 218 fully restored and it looks amazing. Very professional,excellent communication at every stage of the repair from quote to making sure the watch was delivered back in a good condition. I have used Paul several times in the past and would not hesitate to use him again in the future.

44. Gerry Strongman

My Omega f300 Seamaster has arrived back today looking nearly as good as when I received it as an 18th birthday present more than 40 years ago.
    Excellent communication all the way through and a very quick turnaround by Paul.
    I’ve no hesitation about recommending him to all.

45. R Thompson

Very happy with the service for my Landeron 4750 equipped watch. Considering I had trouble finding anyone who would work on that movement, the price was excellent for quality work done quickly. Turnaround was 6 days not including shipping.

I received an accurate estimate (including possible extras) before shipping, an email when it had arrived, a final cost in line with the estimate, and an email when it had shipped. Paul even took the time to answer a few specific questions about the watch.

Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to get an oddball electric movement serviced!

-R Thompson