177260 Total Views 67 Views Today

1. Damian Smart

My father left me his 1970s Omega Constellation f300 (198.0034) after he passed away in 2017 and I came across this site and the work of Paul Wirdham. The watch wasn’t working and needed a full service.
    Paul explained the whole process and costs clearly and I sent it to him via Special Delivery from London.
    Paul fully serviced the watch and sent it back within 3 weeks over the Christmas period and I can’t express how grateful and happy I am to have it smoothly humming again.
    I would not hesitate to recommend Paul to anyone with an electric watch that needs work and attention.
    Thanks again Paul for your sterling work and support.

D. Smart

2. Mike

Two Accutron 218’s serviced by Paul. Very good service and communication. It has been a couple of months now, and the better of the two watches has been keeping more accurate time than my standard quartz units!
    I will certainly use him again.

3. Samuel Ward

Another great experience with Paul. Work was carried out quickly and efficiently with great communications at every step. Would always recommend this fantastic service.

4. Matthew Inns

Paul overhauled my son’d Omega f300, new crystal, crown, date wheel, battery, clean and service. An absolutely faultless process from start to finish, Paul was superb, fast and reliable and a fraction of the outrageous cost Omega had quoted for me to have my ‘obsolete’ watch serviced.

I cannot recommend Paul’s service enough, truly professional, thank you!

Matt

5. Les B.

Paul recently overhauled my Omega f300 198.001. I am truely impressed by his professional approach to all facets of this transaction and I have absolutely no reservations recommending Paul and his quality service.
    Thank you Paul.

Sincerely,
    Les B.
    Canberra, Australia.

6. Nicholas Russell

Just had my 40 year old f300 serviced by Paul. Splendid job done in just over a week from start to finish. Very good communication from Paul and all done at a very reasonable cost. SSIH frighteningly expensive so found Paul on web and arranging the service etc couldn’t have been simpler. Highly recommend

7. Roy Brocklehurst

My 50 year old Omega f300 had been left in a draw for the last 20 years, abandoned for fear of the cost of repair, and initially told that spares were not available. Came across Paul on the internet and took a chance. Pleased I did. Watch is looking and working like new. Paul, though obviously an expert in his field, did not blind me with technical complications but gave simple explanations of the problem.

8. Thomas

Paul has just serviced/repaired my Omega F300.
    Excellent service, good communication and reasonable cost.
    I highly recommend Paul and will definitely use his services in the future.

9. Andy

Paul has provided multiple services and repairs for me throughout the last year. Recently servicing and/or repairing 4 of my Omega SMF300’s. His work is first class, his customer service is second to none and his turn around has been outstanding.

10. David Lewis

Just received back two watches. Both looking great and running well. Excellent and quick service. Very reasonable cost and no nasty surprises.

11. David Crabtree

I have a Bulova Accutron, previously owned by my grandfather. Paul’s professional attention to its regular servicing, keeps memories alive as well as the timepiece humming. As a note of reassurance to anyone considering sending their precious timepiece; you’ll experience flawless communications faultless workmanship, at a reasonable cost. I remain grateful.

12. Stuart Barnett

I had a broken tuning fork watched passed to me that belonged to my late father in law. Paul has fixed this watch and made it look as good as new for a incredibly reasonable price. The communication from Paul is fantastic and I will certainly use him again for further servicing/repairs to this watch.

Many thanks Paul, my father in law would be delighted to know that his precious watch was now working and looking as good as new

13. Philip Luacs

Had a Bulova Accutron 218 fully restored and it looks amazing. Very professional,excellent communication at every stage of the repair from quote to making sure the watch was delivered back in a good condition. I have used Paul several times in the past and would not hesitate to use him again in the future.

14. Gerry Strongman

My Omega f300 Seamaster has arrived back today looking nearly as good as when I received it as an 18th birthday present more than 40 years ago.
    Excellent communication all the way through and a very quick turnaround by Paul.
    I’ve no hesitation about recommending him to all.

15. R Thompson

Very happy with the service for my Landeron 4750 equipped watch. Considering I had trouble finding anyone who would work on that movement, the price was excellent for quality work done quickly. Turnaround was 6 days not including shipping.

I received an accurate estimate (including possible extras) before shipping, an email when it had arrived, a final cost in line with the estimate, and an email when it had shipped. Paul even took the time to answer a few specific questions about the watch.

Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to get an oddball electric movement serviced!

-R Thompson