170180 Total Views 31 Views Today

1. Tim

Thought my beloved Accutron (a much-treasured 21st present) had died for ever after 42 years, many dire warnings and shaking heads wherever I took it. Then google found Paul’s site for me – and it immediately impressed me with its professional and informed content.
    And now the watch lives and hums again! Paul is amazing – kept me informed from Day 1 and was incredibly patient with my naive and persistent questioning. A consummate professional and a superbly qualified specialist in his field. Told me stuff about my watch that no-one else had in decades. And he’s given me the confidence to buy a vintage Accuquartz to complement it – now I know there’s someone trustworthy, capable and good value to go to if anything goes wrong. Thanks again Paul!

2. Simon Taylor

Just received my Omega f300 back from service. Fast turnaround, great communication, and well priced for the level of skill and knowledge involved.

3. Richard Hunt

Paul recently returned two more Accutrons and once again I am delighted with his work. Both are working perfectly and look extremely good. Excellent communication and attention to detail as usual. Thank you.

4. David Wallace

Just received my Eterna Sonic back from Paul. Has had a full service, ultrasonic case clean, new crystal and strap. Now restored to its former glory! Very professional service, good communication and extremely reasonable prices. Highly recommended.

5. F Griffin

Paul just serviced and repaired two Omega f300hz constellations for me, he provides a superb reasonably priced range of services with excellent communication throughout the process from start to finish. I will use his services again and would recommend him to anyone who has a electronic watch that needs fixing.

6. David Patience

Fortunately a straightforward fix for a newly purchased Accutron but Paul provided a quick and professional service, with great communication..

7. N W

Paul has cleaned serviced and repaired yet two more watches an Omega Constellation and Omega Geneve with excellent communication and a swift return. I will certainly be returning with more items in due course.
    Fully recommended. thank you

8. Lubomir

I just got my Omega f300 repaired. Paul communicates very well, works quickly and quality of his work is high. Would recommend any time.

9. Stig Bengtsson

One Omega and one Eterna came home to Sweden today.
    They are humming in perfect order.
    I will come back soon

10. Anthony Witcombe

I found Paul to be true to his word in his dealings with me. He communicates with his clients only on email. No telephone. No text messaging. He says that this means he can do his repairs and communicate with his clients by email more quickly and efficiently … and it’s true … it does. He’s good. He’s really good. I got what I expected and the watch is excellent. This sort of service is rare nowadays and I happily recommend him to anyone wanting work done on a proper electric watch. Thanks Paul.
    (Anthony Witcombe)

11. Van

Paul has serviced more watches for me now than I can reasonably recall, and the fact that I continue to come back to him is a testament to his skill and knowledge in the servicing of these niche timepieces. This time, he once again serviced a variety of movement types with aplomb (Lip, Accutron) for me, and all of the watches came back looking and running terrifically!

Thanks, Paul, for another masterful job!

12. Garry Dark

I sent Paul my Omega Seamaster f300, after it having been sent to Omega/Longines, where I was quoted literally thousands to repair it! I’m happy to say that it is now running perfectly and at at a 10th of what I was quoted. Great service.

13. CHRIS

I SENT MY ACCUTRON WATCH TO PAUL FOR A SERVICE AND A CLEAN.
    PAUL DID AN EXCELLENT JOB ON MY WATCH HES MADE A 40/50 YEAR OLD WATCH LOOK AND RUN FANTASTIC AND THE PRICE I PAID WAS VERY VERY GOOD TOO.
    ANYONE READING THIS DO NOT HESITATE IN SENDING YOUR ELECTRIC WATCH TO PAUL.

CHRIS

14. Charles

Paul serviced my watch, changed the tuning fork and fitted a new glass on my Baume&Mercier Tronosonic (ESA 9164). He also had hands and dial re-lumed.
    He works extremely quickly and is very professional. He’s keeping you up to date and gives you very useful advices.
    Highly recommended service.

Pour les francophones :
    Paul a réparé ma Baume&Mercier Tronosonic, il a changé le verre et le diapason. Et il a aussi (à ma demande) restauré la luminescence des index du cadran et des aiguilles. Il travaille extrêmement rapidement, vous tient au courant de chaque étape et peut vous conseiller lorsqu’il y a un choix à faire.
    C’est un véritable gentleman, grâce à lui ma montre est comme neuve après plus de 40 années passées dans un tiroir. Donc n’hésitez pas à lui envoyer votre montre.

15. Tim Drake

There seems to be a large number of f300’s brought back to life recently, and now mine can be added to that number. Mine was running, but kept inconsistent time (ran fast intermittently for no apparent or discernible reason). If the results of today’s test wearing are maintained it’ll be keeping better time than it has for more than 30 years, so I’m absolutely delighted with the result and look forward to including again this watch in my rotation.

Excellent communication throughout, and it was sent out as requested to coincide with my return from holiday.

16. Harambee

Just received my latest batch of Accutrons back from Paul.
    Once again great to see them looking so good and more importantly running well for the first time in years.
    More on the way to you soon
    Thanks
    Dave

17. Steve Fox

Paul has just repaired and serviced my Omega Seamaster f300 which has been languishing in my bedside cabinet for years. Before hearing about Paul I wasn’t prepared to pay the silly prices quoted by high street jewellers to have it fixed. Paul has repaired the watch fitting a stainless steel date wheel, ultrasonically cleaned the case, polished the crystal, all at a very reasonable price. His professionalism and communication are second to none.

18. David D'Imperio

Received my repaired/refurbished f300 Seamaster back from Paul yesterday and I couldn’t be happier. I’ve had it since 1976 and had not worn it for decades. Great service, very fast turnaround and excellent communication. I highly recommend his professional expertise and workmanship. Impressive!

19. David John

I have relied on Paul to service and repair a number of my electric watches in the past with a successful result in every case. He has recently repaired a Bulova for me and charged me less than he quoted because it was a less complicated job than he had anticipated. He is highly efficient, honest and offers very good value. Highly recommended service.

20. joh wake

Just had my Omega f300 serviced (fixed).
    Extremely quick work with excellent communication.
    You get exactly what is promised.
    Would use again.

21. Damo

Paul recently serviced, fitted a new date wheel (common problem) & new glass to my F300. The watch is now running perfectly. Communication was excellent and the price very reasonable. No hesitation in recommending Paul to others.

22. Barry

My Bulova ” Woody” arrived over the weekend from Paul , humming along beautifully and keeping great time after his usual magic.
    A consummate gentleman and a pleasure to do business with.
    Next one on the way soon , which should be an Eterna Sonic, unless I find something more interesting in the meantime.