166022 Total Views 9 Views Today

1. James

Paul is simply a magician when it comes to tuning fork watches.

Rest easy, he’ll have your f300 or Accutron up and running in no time, and at a very reasonable cost.

2. Mark P

Thanks again for the quick and comprehensive service of my Accutron, Cosmotron and Lip electronic watches. I’ll be back again soon with some more watches deserving of your expert attention.

3. Raymond

Once again an excellent solving of my watch problem. My Omega f300 is now looking superb and humming away beautifully. It’s a great comfort to know that I can send my watches to Paul and confidently rely on a speedy and expert outcome. Many Thanks Paul, will be in touch again soon

4. Jeffrey

I engaged Paul to repair, service and polish my Omega f300 De Ville. He was very helpful and communicative over email, alleviating any anxiety I had shipping out my baby across the world to his workshop. His servicing of the watch was timely and thorough, and I had my watch back on my wrist within a few weeks. Overall I am very pleased with his service and look forward to sending out my next watch to him.

5. jonathan

Thank you paul for an excellent service, my omega f300 is now fantastic in superb working order, humming away fabulous well, i can not recommend paul enough for the the work he carries out and the knowledge he has in this area.. A++++++++++++

6. Frank Crawford

Great service for my Omega Constellation f300Hz which has been in the family for some time. Pretty mucky and in need of TLC which Paul provided, including a new Omega crystal. Great advice too re steel wrist band.

7. Mike Mottershead

Very pleased with the results of the service to my Bulova Accutron 218, I always imagine the worst when these watches start misbehaving and I am relieved to have this watch back on the wrist buzzing away, thanks again Paul.

8. Tim Ward

Another fabulous fix and service on my f300 – couldn’t recommend Paul’s services highly enough.

9. Michael Schmitt

I sent 2 Speedsonic to Paul for repair and Service.
    I was surprised how fast he repair the Speedsonic’s and make the Service.
    The communication was excellent and for the next watches I will use Paul’s excellent Service again.
    Thanks Paul and best regards from germany.

10. Bill Skelson

Just received my Bulova Railroad Approved watch back from Paul. He gave it a service, with new battery. Again, first class service and communications. Always a pleasure having Paul checking my watches, you know you’re in safe hands!!

11. Erik

I sent my Electronic Constellation to Paul, as it had problems with date not turning over – it turned out the date wheel teeth had stripped. This was fixed, along with a service, very quickly and at a reasonable cost.

Thank you from a happy customer!

12. John Bacon

Once again Paul has done a superb job. This time it was an Accutron and the matter was aesthetic rather than technical. Paul’s advice was invaluable. He not only understands the engineering of the innards, he has a well developed sense of period for the few years that saw a brief flowering of electric watch technology.
    When you have a collection that is sometimes a bit wayward (as mine is) Paul is an essential part of life.
    He’ll be seeing me again.

13. Pierre-Eric Petit

I sent Paul the old Longines Ultronic from my father.
    I thought it was good for the trash.
    After 3 weeks of waiting I received the watch as new. I never thought it was possible. Throughout the restoration paul responded to my questions, and advised me in a very professional manner. I really recommend Paul, he is a craftsman as there may be.

14. NWillifer

Paul took delivery of my Omega gold 300Hz and effected a full service and fixed several other issues, I,m very pleased with the work undertaken and the communication thank you

15. Richard Wyatt

Paul has repaired 2 Hamilton 505s for me this month. Excellent job and fast service. Ive lost count of all the watches Paul has repaired for me, but his service is consistently excellent. Thank you again, Paul.

16. John

Three years ago Paul serviced my omega f300 and gave it a new lease of life. It developed another problem last week needing Paul’s attention again. On both occasions Paul gave excellent and rapid service, with clear and prompt communication and all at reasonable cost. I would certainly use him again and have no hesitation in recommending him to others.

1. Folkert van der Bee

Sent Paul my Omega Geneve f300hz at the end of January and has been on my wrist in perfect working order since beginning of February, after it developed a strange habbit of needing 2 seconds to go ahead one second.
      Very happy the watch is doing perfectly fine again and I’m able to see the hand sweep cleanly again.

Service was quick and communication was clear. I can recommand Paul to anyone who needs his/her electric watch serviced.

/Folkert

17. Laura Callaghan

Great service, very fast and efficient keeping regular contact with his customer. Very pleased with all work carried out by Paul and will definitely use him again in the future and recommend
    Many thanks again Paul,
    Laura

18. Mark Drummond

Paul serviced and repaired my Bulova Accutron Spaceview with excellent efficiency and at very reasonable cost. He replaced the crystal, hands, repaired a broken component (saving £80) and returned the watch more quickly than he had anticipated. Very efficient and excellent value – thanks Paul.

19. COLIN KNIGHT

Serviced, new crystal, new date ring on my Omega f300, humming away beautifully what a great job. I will definitely use Paul again. Just wish I should have had a new Omega strap fitted but hey ho when I have saved some of my pension up!