169367 Total Views 18 Views Today

1. Stig Bengtsson

One Omega and one Eterna came home to Sweden today.
    They are humming in perfect order.
    I will come back soon

2. Anthony Witcombe

I found Paul to be true to his word in his dealings with me. He communicates with his clients only on email. No telephone. No text messaging. He says that this means he can do his repairs and communicate with his clients by email more quickly and efficiently … and it’s true … it does. He’s good. He’s really good. I got what I expected and the watch is excellent. This sort of service is rare nowadays and I happily recommend him to anyone wanting work done on a proper electric watch. Thanks Paul.
    (Anthony Witcombe)

3. Van

Paul has serviced more watches for me now than I can reasonably recall, and the fact that I continue to come back to him is a testament to his skill and knowledge in the servicing of these niche timepieces. This time, he once again serviced a variety of movement types with aplomb (Lip, Accutron) for me, and all of the watches came back looking and running terrifically!

Thanks, Paul, for another masterful job!

4. Garry Dark

I sent Paul my Omega Seamaster f300, after it having been sent to Omega/Longines, where I was quoted literally thousands to repair it! I’m happy to say that it is now running perfectly and at at a 10th of what I was quoted. Great service.

5. CHRIS

I SENT MY ACCUTRON WATCH TO PAUL FOR A SERVICE AND A CLEAN.
    PAUL DID AN EXCELLENT JOB ON MY WATCH HES MADE A 40/50 YEAR OLD WATCH LOOK AND RUN FANTASTIC AND THE PRICE I PAID WAS VERY VERY GOOD TOO.
    ANYONE READING THIS DO NOT HESITATE IN SENDING YOUR ELECTRIC WATCH TO PAUL.

CHRIS

6. Charles

Paul serviced my watch, changed the tuning fork and fitted a new glass on my Baume&Mercier Tronosonic (ESA 9164). He also had hands and dial re-lumed.
    He works extremely quickly and is very professional. He’s keeping you up to date and gives you very useful advices.
    Highly recommended service.

Pour les francophones :
    Paul a réparé ma Baume&Mercier Tronosonic, il a changé le verre et le diapason. Et il a aussi (à ma demande) restauré la luminescence des index du cadran et des aiguilles. Il travaille extrêmement rapidement, vous tient au courant de chaque étape et peut vous conseiller lorsqu’il y a un choix à faire.
    C’est un véritable gentleman, grâce à lui ma montre est comme neuve après plus de 40 années passées dans un tiroir. Donc n’hésitez pas à lui envoyer votre montre.

7. Tim Drake

There seems to be a large number of f300’s brought back to life recently, and now mine can be added to that number. Mine was running, but kept inconsistent time (ran fast intermittently for no apparent or discernible reason). If the results of today’s test wearing are maintained it’ll be keeping better time than it has for more than 30 years, so I’m absolutely delighted with the result and look forward to including again this watch in my rotation.

Excellent communication throughout, and it was sent out as requested to coincide with my return from holiday.

8. Harambee

Just received my latest batch of Accutrons back from Paul.
    Once again great to see them looking so good and more importantly running well for the first time in years.
    More on the way to you soon
    Thanks
    Dave

9. Steve Fox

Paul has just repaired and serviced my Omega Seamaster f300 which has been languishing in my bedside cabinet for years. Before hearing about Paul I wasn’t prepared to pay the silly prices quoted by high street jewellers to have it fixed. Paul has repaired the watch fitting a stainless steel date wheel, ultrasonically cleaned the case, polished the crystal, all at a very reasonable price. His professionalism and communication are second to none.

10. David D'Imperio

Received my repaired/refurbished f300 Seamaster back from Paul yesterday and I couldn’t be happier. I’ve had it since 1976 and had not worn it for decades. Great service, very fast turnaround and excellent communication. I highly recommend his professional expertise and workmanship. Impressive!

11. David John

I have relied on Paul to service and repair a number of my electric watches in the past with a successful result in every case. He has recently repaired a Bulova for me and charged me less than he quoted because it was a less complicated job than he had anticipated. He is highly efficient, honest and offers very good value. Highly recommended service.

12. joh wake

Just had my Omega f300 serviced (fixed).
    Extremely quick work with excellent communication.
    You get exactly what is promised.
    Would use again.

13. Damo

Paul recently serviced, fitted a new date wheel (common problem) & new glass to my F300. The watch is now running perfectly. Communication was excellent and the price very reasonable. No hesitation in recommending Paul to others.

14. Barry

My Bulova ” Woody” arrived over the weekend from Paul , humming along beautifully and keeping great time after his usual magic.
    A consummate gentleman and a pleasure to do business with.
    Next one on the way soon , which should be an Eterna Sonic, unless I find something more interesting in the meantime.