1. Kaare

I have a Zenith XL-tronic, that seemed to be completely dead. I tried several watchmakers in Denmark, but none could do anything about it. Then I heard of Paul, and contacted him. The whole proces was smooth, took a couple of weeks, and the pricing was absolutely fair. Now I have a nicely humming watch again.

I can only recommend Paul and his work.

2. Simon Gordon

Very pleased with the work as usual and a much better price than anywhere I have found around London and Essex area. Thank you very much.

3. Chris

So. I have a F300 omega that hummed but didn’t sweep. So did some googling and found a forum where Paul at electric watches was mentioned. I read that he is always busy but worth the wait. So I waited.

Boy was it worth the wait. I emailed him pictures. Told him where I lived He sent back what he can do and his prices.

I sent off my watch with a note inside so he knew who it came from and what I Would like done.

Paul emailed me to let me know he had received my watch. And he would let me know how it goes which he did.

Then I paid and it was sent back special delivery

New omega crystal. Total strip down. Relumed hands. Regulated. Bang on. And within 2 seconds a day at the moment.

I’ll be back next year for a service.

4. GARRY Dark

Just received my Omega Seamaster f300 back after a battery change. Looks great and keeping perfect time.

I sent it to Paul as he had repaired the watch previously, and I have confidence in him working on my watch, as opposed to a jewellers or key cutting shop.

Thanks Paul, will use you again.

5. Grenville Philip Bennett

My Omega f300 had been in the attic for 35 years, so was in need of attention.
    Paul kept me fully informed of what was needed to bring it back to it’s former glory, including a complete breakdown of prices and parts. I received a fully refurbished watch in a very short time at an excellent cost.
    No problems in recommending Paul, top class service.

6. Peter Allen

Paul did an excellent job on my 1970 Omega Seamaster 300HZ watch. Great communication, excellent quality of service, including new parts that were required and a quick turn-a-round. Perfect – thanks.

7. Rob Munro

Paul did a fantastic job servicing my Omega F300 (1250). He also put on a genuine Omega crystal and the pricing was very reasonable for the work involved. It’s now humming away very nicely – top work!

8. Patrick Mitchel

There are many pros and cons of owning a vintage watch. The electric watch in this respect is prone to bad reputation, which in my oppinion is because there are so few places to get them servced. These are very desireable watches in my oppinion as they are unique and different. Thanks to Paul who did a first class service on my Ultronic i now can proudly wear again.

9. Steve

Paul repaired and serviced my Bulova Accutron, great job at a good price with a quick turnaround. Good communication will use again.

10. Boris K.

Paul repaired my Omega f300 Constallation, watch looks like new, great job.I’m very satisfied with job done.
    Clear communication, good prices, fast shipping back.For every recommendation to all.

11. John Seiler

I just received my Omega F300 cone back from Paul. His service was excellent as was his turnaround time. He kept in continuous communications with me during its trip back to the states via a short detour to Malta, however, it made it back to papa. I would recommend Paul to anyone who needs the repair of an old electric watch. His charges were also very reasonable.

12. Mark Campbell

Received Omega f300 back today after a battery change. Great comms, quick turnaround at a great price.
    Will definitely use again for any service required on my watch.
    10/10

13. Gordon Frost

Paul has done another fantastic job repairing my Omega Genève F300.
    Excellent communication and customer service.
    Every thing was completed within a week and I would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants a valued timepiece restored or repaired.
    Thank you once again.

14. julian fowkes

Paul has brought our f300 cone back to life along with few upgrades!
    Good communication, good service and a great price.
    Highly recommended!!
    J.

15. Chris Taylor

Had a problem with my Omega Seamaster Cone f300. Between first email contact and my watch being back with me fully functioning was just one week. Price of work also very reasonable.
    Great service! Many thanks

16. Gordon Frost

Once again Paul has done a fantastic job!
    I sent him my Bulova Accutron and an Omega Genève which required a complete service and repair and he has completed a first class job within the week and returned both watches to me after excellent communication and service throughout.
    Anyone who contacts Paul can be assured of receiving the very best service concerning watch repair and restoration.
    Many thanks.
    Gordon

17. Petri Sanaksenaho

The other day i got back my Omega Geneve f300hz
    from Paul and once again he did a great job.
    Very quick work, goodprice and a good communication with me. Many thanks!

Petri Sanaksenaho
    Västerås, Sweden

18. Torkel Tellberg

I had my Eterna Sonic KonTiki Electronic serviced by Paul and couldn’t be happier with the result. However, as stated by most others, I am most impressed by the professionalism, quick response and the quick TAT on the service.

I will be a returning customer for other “hummers” in the collection and I highly recommend it to others.

19. Thomas D. Nielsen

Have just received two Omega F300 back from Paul. Great communication, very fast and very good prices. Both had service and new date wheel.
    I would not hesitate to recommend him and would definitely use his services again.

20. Matty

Had my f300 fully serviced , polished and much needed work inside the watch which needed doing. Paul done a fantastic job, great communication throughout. The watch looks almost new , how he achieved this with a forty five year old watch I’ll never know! Feels like I have a new timepiece to my collection.Thanks again Paul!

21. roy barwick

I have just received a Tissonic back from repair by Paul,I would highly recommend Paul excellent
    service and repair of my watch it is now working fine and very quick servive 5*.

22. David Mawer

Paul repaired my Omega f300. Clear communications and he did exactly what he said he would do. I have an old friend back and working perfectly.

23. Steve Caddy

Paul has done an excellent job on my Seamaster f300. Battery change, service, replacement date wheel and clean.
    Watch is as perfect as Paul’s excellent service.

24. Eric Lawson

Had my Eterna Sonic repaired by Paul, am delighted , the watch looks like new and is working perfectly, am impressed by the communication, workmanship and ,speedy completion of the job. I would not hesitate to recommend Paul for any work required on your electronic watch.