1. Petri Sanaksenaho

The other day i got back my Omega Geneve f300hz
    from Paul and once again he did a great job.
    Very quick work, goodprice and a good communication with me. Many thanks!

Petri Sanaksenaho
    Västerås, Sweden

2. Torkel Tellberg

I had my Eterna Sonic KonTiki Electronic serviced by Paul and couldn’t be happier with the result. However, as stated by most others, I am most impressed by the professionalism, quick response and the quick TAT on the service.

I will be a returning customer for other “hummers” in the collection and I highly recommend it to others.

3. Thomas D. Nielsen

Have just received two Omega F300 back from Paul. Great communication, very fast and very good prices. Both had service and new date wheel.
    I would not hesitate to recommend him and would definitely use his services again.

4. Matty

Had my f300 fully serviced , polished and much needed work inside the watch which needed doing. Paul done a fantastic job, great communication throughout. The watch looks almost new , how he achieved this with a forty five year old watch I’ll never know! Feels like I have a new timepiece to my collection.Thanks again Paul!

5. roy barwick

I have just received a Tissonic back from repair by Paul,I would highly recommend Paul excellent
    service and repair of my watch it is now working fine and very quick servive 5*.

6. David Mawer

Paul repaired my Omega f300. Clear communications and he did exactly what he said he would do. I have an old friend back and working perfectly.

7. Steve Caddy

Paul has done an excellent job on my Seamaster f300. Battery change, service, replacement date wheel and clean.
    Watch is as perfect as Paul’s excellent service.

8. Eric Lawson

Had my Eterna Sonic repaired by Paul, am delighted , the watch looks like new and is working perfectly, am impressed by the communication, workmanship and ,speedy completion of the job. I would not hesitate to recommend Paul for any work required on your electronic watch.