Please use this form to get in contact with me.
- The only watches I’m currently working on are:
- ESA-based* tuning fork watches i.e. Omega f300, Tissot Tissonics, Longines Ultronics, Baume & Mercia Tronosonics etc etc
*these include all the watches listed on this page —> ESA Tuning Fork Watches
Some Notes on filling out the form below:
- Please enter a descriptive title in the Subject field. Don’t just put “electric watch” but rather something like “My Omega f300 Needs Servicing” etc.
- In the Message field, please tell me about your watch and why you’re getting in touch.
- Also in the Message field, please tell where you are located (country). If you don’t, I will not reply.
- Don’t just put a phone number in the Message field and ask me to ring you; it’s not going to happen. I’m too busy repairing other people’s Electric Watches to pick up the phone I’m afraid, so it is email only or nothing.
- And most important of all : If you’re getting in contact because you want your Electric Watch serviced / repaired, you’ll need to send it to an address in the United Kingdom. If you’re not willing to do this, there is no point in contacting me. 🙁