Please use this form to get in contact with me. Use the form:
- The only watches I’m currently working on are:
- ESA-based* tuning fork watches i.e. Omega f300, Tissot Tissonics, Longines Ultronics, Baume & Mercia Tronosonics etc etc
- Landeron 4750, 4760 based watches i.e. Wittbauer Electro-Chron etc etc
- Please note, I’m not currently working on any other electric or electronic watches, including Accutrons.
- Note: I do not work on quartz watches — please do not ask me to, as I will decline.
- Or if you want some advice on some aspect of these interesting watches.
*these include all the watches listed on this page —> ESA Tuning Fork Watches
By the way, if you’d like to see where my past and current customers come from, take a look at my Customer Map!
Some Notes on filling out the form below:
- Please enter a descriptive title in the Subject field. Don’t just put “electric watch” but rather something like “My Omega f300 Needs Servicing” etc.
- In the Message field, please tell me about your watch and why you’re getting in touch.
- Also in the Message field, please tell where you are located (country). If you don’t, I will not reply.
- Don’t just put a phone number in the Message field and ask me to ring you; it’s not going to happen. I’m too busy repairing other people’s Electric Watches to pick up the phone I’m afraid, so it is email only or nothing.
- And most important of all : If you’re getting in contact because you want your Electric Watch serviced / repaired, you’ll need to send it to an address in the United Kingdom. If you’re not willing to do this, there is no point in contacting me. 🙁